As the staff exchanges are coming to an end, the third and last activity of the Contact to Participation project will soon take place in Jordan. From 25th until 31st of May of 2015, the partner organisations in the project will gather in Amman for an evaluation meeting. The event will be hosted by the Jordanian organisation “I dare for sustainable development”.
The participants and facilitators will focus on several points:
- Evaluation of all the phases of the project;
- Review of the mapping shared in the first seminar, feedback;
- Overview of the impact of this project, on the promoters and the benefits for the young people reached by this project (youth workers, young participants in different activities, interaction with local communities);
- Gathering of useful tools used during the implementation of the activities duration;
- Plan the next stages for cooperation and projects focusing on active participation and social inclusion;
- Creation of an online publication – definition of the contents.
We are looking forward for this meeting to start!
Stay tuned for more posts about the reports concerning the staff exchanges and the conduct of the evaluation meeting.